Selling up Bye Bye

ilim

Reaction score
Sadly decided to sell the solar orange s3 as i have changed my plans for cars

All my mods are available to buy from classifieds, thanks for all the advice and help i have received from all the wonderful people here on ASN.

ill be back soon

ilim :unsure:

Last edited:
just coz you don't have an audi doesn't mean you have to leave, I've sold mine but I'm still here :)

Reactions: ilim
Sadly decided to sell the solar orange s3 as i have changed my plans for cars

All my mods are available to buy from classifieds, thanks for all the advice and help i have received from all the wonderful people here on ASN.

ill be back soon

ilim :unsure:

Im sure we will all miss you ilim. :) x

haha I'm like a bad penny... can't get rid of me lol

Reactions: MartayMcFly
You still coming down to Braehead?

Any details on the new car plans?

You still coming down to Braehead?

Any details on the new car plans?

If i get all sorted then yeah i will be mate, need to get all my mods sold so i can put down a deposit on the burner....

Dammit, really want that grille but not sure I can justify it, lots else happening in my life! Is the mesh gloss black or alu?

It's a gloss black surround with a brushed alu mesh if I remember right?

You actually selling up this time or will you turn around tomorrow and say you're staying again? ;) Why not just get an Audi diesel or something and stay on the forum? :)

It's a gloss black surround with a brushed alu mesh if I remember right?

You actually selling up this time or will you turn around tomorrow and say you're staying again? ;) Why not just get an Audi diesel or something and stay on the forum? :)

100% selling mate. Just need the deposit now.

Aw sorry to hear this, but as has already been mentioned nothing wrong with you hanging around the place.

Looking forward to hearing about the new motor

Hmmmm I think I know whats coimg for his next car but will keep my lips tightly sealed and wait to see if Im right. :o.k:

Lol Mark, share with us all, you know you want too really, we wont tell. :meeting: