audi-sport.net stickers

The flag behind the ASN logo is good. So when are we getting it as our background to the scottish stickers.

lol, you guys like to keep me busy. I just finished getting Adam to do the other new options for all you giys on the forum, i will ask if there is a possibility if we can have the scottish ones done, but there may be a minimum amount we would need to get these done, i will try though. :) x

Asn could get regional stickers done some Scottish, English, Irish and let's not forget about the welsh for the personal touch.

Or have I taken it to far now. Lol

I'm running an iPad and iPhone both with 5.1.1. The iPad displays it fine, the iPhone doesn't and i'm not using tap a talk, just using the standard Safari browser.

Asn could get regional stickers done some Scottish, English, Irish and let's not forget about the welsh for the personal touch.

Or have I taken it to far now. Lol

I will run the suggestion by Adam. :) x

Yay it has come already it's on and looks great

​Thank you. Would be nice for us all to see the new stickers on a car. :) x

Last edited:
Any chance we can have the same stickers but half the size of the current ones please? These are too big for me, I like to be a little less subtle with these things. I know it's yet another request but i'd really appreciate a smaller sticker (half size). Thank you :)

Any chance we can have the same stickers but half the size of the current ones please? These are too big for me, I like to be a little less subtle with these things. I know it's yet another request but i'd really appreciate a smaller sticker (half size). Thank you :)

mmm, i will see what i can do :) x

Just ordered an external colour one, think I will put it on the boot lid below my 2.0T badge.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344682524925204
Here's a pic
Blurred but you get the idea

It is just the angle of the pic makes it look not straight ;)