DVD sat nav plus rns-e pictures

you know what... that first picture has made me realise that the SatNav+ has (almost) built with the right hand driver in mind... think about it. in a LHD car, the screen 'could' be partly obscured by your hand/arm on the steering wheel, and the control are further away from you, where as in a RHD car the screen is in free view and the controls handy and close to use.

how strange!

That is for an A6 though.

mp3.jpg

a3night.jpg

Does anyone know if you can fit that advanced sat nav into an S3 or does it need to be in the new A3 to fit/work?

if you have a facelift s3 with digital clock on the instruments then you have can-bus

the a6 rns-e has all the right connectors and seems to be the right height if you have a double din radio slot- only the faceplate would need cutting on its left and right sides

you might have to run the can-bus wires from the cluster to the back of the radio - but this is only a 15 minute job

all the other bits are plug and play and are available from www.kufatec.de as well as others.

if you have a boot changer or phatnoise then this will work as well.

you can do the whole thing for under £1000 and a couple of hours work.

Is that at me? The climate is recessed when you have a double din system, I had Symphony before putting the Nav+ in.