Advanced In Car Technologies
I can't recommend ScorpionTrack enough. I have one in my car and it's awesome.
Those are just a few of the features I can remember.
- It's Thatcham cat 6 approved.
- Only £130 per year - I believe it's cheapest for subscription
- Free smartphone and browser access. Get real life info on where your car is and what state it's in. Most other devices charge extra for this (ie Cobra)
- £299 + VAT + Cost of installation - For what you get, it's a pretty good price.
- British design and manufacture
- Early warning detection system. If it moves without your keys in the ignition it alerts your phone with a text.
- If the car starts without your keys it activates the system.
Here is an example of my car on my iPhone
Recently we have fitted a lot of these kits in light of all these thefts and insurance requirements. Especially to a lot of Audi's from the dealer.
Check out there site for more info - http://bit.ly/N9UX6L
One of the Brand Managers even told me that these little units are pretty powerful in terms of signal and have managed to penetrate containers which is a plus!
Other people may come and say companies like TrackStar, Cobra, Tracker.
TrackStar - They have *******ised the market recently to shift units, admin side is shocking and you can only call 3x a year to check location.
Tracker / Cobra - Good systems but you really have to pay for the features. Subscription again can be costly.
Tim - Project & Marketing Manager of Advanced In-Car Technologies LTD. An Audi Approved OEM / Retrofit Specialist Company. All views expressed are my own and bear no reflection on Advanced In Car Tech.
Audi Bluetooth -AMI/iPod - RNSE Navigation Units - Cruise Control - Optical Parking Systems - DAB (Digital Radio)- Audi Factory Retrofits- Stolen Vehicle Tracking - In-Car Cameras- Genuine VCDS Cables