Concert II: Parrot 9200 Bluetooth / Ipod preparation.

If you buy the correct lead, you wont have this problem. I have no idea why johnny bravo has his connected via the CD changer port but of all the ones ive done its never been connected that way. The RX8 with the full bose had no connections like this at all, and the SOT lead for the amp'd audis is very similar to the RX8 one aside from the connections.

I know they're a fair way away from you but try caraudiosecurity.com Ring them and ask for their advice on the matter. They're very helpful guys and should be able to get you the correct lead.

This is what's been used.
Buy 10-401HB Audi Half Amplified ISO Match Mute lead (CTTAU001)
Sounds utter **** and to see i'm hacked off is an understatement really. The parrot bluetooth system is perfect, really easy to use but the ipod side of it is around 3 more car journey's away before the crappy lead gets ripped out.

I have no idea why johnny bravo has his connected via the CD changer port but of all the ones ive done its never been connected that way.

This is how it was connected by the dealer. Being OEM I suppose this is the way to connect it...

My mates dad knows someone who does parrots inc fitting for £50 ill find out the model and let you know, my mate had he's done (mondy st) and his dad (focus rs). Ill be getting one, its on the list.

My mates dad knows someone who does parrots inc fitting for £50 ill find out the model and let you know, my mate had he's done (mondy st) and his dad (focus rs). Ill be getting one, its on the list.

If you could get me his number that would be great.