headlights non xenon ?

discostu49

Reaction score
hi im wandering what the best bulbs are to replace the standard ones?

i have not got xenon and dont want to install HID but just want a less yellow looking headlight/sidelight

i have used osram night breaker headlight bulbs in the past but still find them yellow to look at, any ideas?

I use osram night breaker,they are really bright and better than original bulb. They cost around £12 on eBay.

I run diamond vision they are white with a tint of blue and look nice IMO although they are not road legal. Crystal Vision are white, tint of yellow maybe (some may disagree) and are road legal.

I use these

H7 7500K XENON HEADLIGHT BULBS AUDI Q7 06+ | eBay

I know you lot will probably flame me for being a cheapskate, but they are a nice white with a blue tint, you get a set for a tenner and are legal.
I have never been pulled about them and have passed 3 MOTs with them....that says legal to me :D

If they're E marked for use on UK roads they are legal mate !!

With that colour temperature how are they for throwing light onto the road in black dark? Usually the higher the temperature the less light projection !

I have no issues at all through the country lanes I use going to and from work.

They are defiantly better than the standard bulbs in my Dads Focus. He even commented on this when he borrowed my car last week :)

Can some1 post me a link to the diamond vision (not road legal) bulbs