Newbie queries..

ashw831

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been a member in the background for a while now and the time is fast approaching when I will be purchasing an s3. I have read most of the guides for new owners and stuff so all good with those. The s3 I am looking has got the black leather seats with white leather inserts, do the white inserts get dirty easy with wearing jeans etc??
this is the car in question if any one knows it...??
2007 AUDI S3 S3 QUATTRO 3DR + 1 OWNER + FASH + VGC
Thanks
Ash

Welcome to ASN Ash. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks Sandra, found some very helpful advice on here already, got a good load of info to go from on here!! :)

just a heads up, the car has different tyres on the back from the photos. quattro needs all four same tyres
and welcome..

Yeah. Did notice that myself too!! They will be getting swapped over if I get it!!

just a heads up, the car has different tyres on the back from the photos. quattro needs all four same tyres
and welcome..
fronts are the same but the back ones are both different,
so three different tyres i guess lol :haha:

Do you have pics of the car before its accident? Says v car but could be anything I suppose. Worth checking out.

DAMMMN!! I didn't notice that :-( I will ring the garage when it opens shortly and see what they say. Don't really want to be spending that sort of money on marked car...

Be careful with that one - I didn't spot the V Car status either; looks very cheap for the mileage and apparent condition.

I have just spoken to the garage and it is a cat D :-( won't be getting that one then!! cat D

I'd never buy a Cat D without pictures of it before it was fixed. It could be as little as a new bumper remember.
Could still be a good buy at that price, should be £3k more for a straight one.