Audi UK or Service centre

audiudo

Reaction score
If you have an issue with previous work done under warrenty and expect A contribution toward the cost of repairs, who provides the contribution Audi UK or your local service centre .........I am being told Service centre by Audi UK and Audi UK by the service centre ....who's right ? The issue concerns a clutch that was replaced under warrenty and now after 2 1/2 years and 20,000 miles is starting to slip ......

Thanks
MD

TBH with all respect, if its past 2 years then you shouldnt get squat, but I would tackle audi uk about the reliability of the parts fitted given the small time frame its gone past the 2yr part warranty, although clutches are a very patchy area for wear & tear tbh, so dont be surprised if it gets you nowhere, but I do feel you have a case for a goodwill.

How have you honestly driven with it?

Hi Thanks for the reply, I was kinda thinking that I would'nt get anywhere as I realise clutch's are a grey area when it comes to reliability........the car is mint it has been very well looked after, the previous owner was a lady who gave no impression she liked dropping the clutch ar 6000rpm !!!!! how do I drive ???? well I dont ever drop the clutch at 6000rpm !!! I am 48 and the boy racer in me went a long time ago, yes sure I love the occasional blast as anyone with an S3 does, but I certainly don't "Rag" her .........the clutch slips in 5th or 6th when there is bit of load on the engine ....
Many Thanks