WHAT DO I NEED FOR BLUETOOTH AND IPHONE...

SCHOLESY83

Reaction score
Was wondering what I need to get a bluetooth connection and also iPhone connection through my Audi system? ( i got the sat nav )

Cheers.

You would need if you want the proper decent system, the audi BT system fitted & ami, depending what year your rns is whether it supports ami, PM me as I can supply/fit both these systems mate & have done for numerous members.

Hi NHN,

My very first post..hi everyone :)

I have decided to finally post after reading vast amounts on here..do couldn't find the exact answer to this..or at least a slightly detailed one.

Just purchased a A3 Sportback S-Line TFSI 2005 model, in fact it's my first proper car I have ever had :)

The car is fitted with the RNS-E unit, has Bluetooh and a CD changer in the glovebox. The unit is clearly a 2005 model and NOT the new High Res version.

Question: can I get AMI as an addition/replace on this model of Sat Nav unit? As I understand its not that straight forward on this model of Sat Nav?

Sorry but I could not PM you as am a newbie :-(

thanks K..

Hi K, unfortunately ami is only available on the mk2 rns units, I can PM you & thus afaik this allows you to reply too me anyway.