votex spoiler

alnaz276

Reaction score
hello guys,first thread.
where can i get a front votex spoiler from for my a3 s-line,other than the stealer,who wants £350 all in,as much as i want one i aint paying that,surely there must be somewhere else other than a stealer that sells them,ta very much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

i suppose so,just thought id try my luck first,maybe ill have to pay that after all then,ignore the,(i aint paying that) bit on the first thread then,dam. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

Is that price JUST for the spoiler!!?? Mine was E270!!

I just spoke to my local Audi dealer and they quoted me in total for the vortex front spoiler, to be fitted, sprayed, everything for £700!!!!! That cant be right! Can it?

Eeef pics will be nice,the price was for the spoiler including vat,i might have a go with audi aerosoles first before id go to a bodyshop just to see first.

[ QUOTE ]
i might have a go with audi aerosoles first before id go to a bodyshop just to see first.

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch dude!

are you sure

I paid £350 for mine (all in)!

Does anyone know prices for the other votex bits (individually would be great)?

thats why i thought i would see if i could find out if they are sold somewhere other than the stealer,but i do like the votex front one so ill get one either way i think?.

Eeef thanks for the pics,very nice,my minds made up,do you know where mark-n get his from,

Sorry guys!!! Didn't read it properly last night.

My BOOT spoiler was 270.

Oops...

Try Vagparts before giving the stealer that much.

I think the new SLine kit for the Sportback is nice. Is that available for the 3dr

mmm not sure about the oettinger one,i like the fact that votex is an audi fit one,the votex one suits the a3 perfect,not to over the top,the new s-line kit is nice to but ill have to get the new grill etc,i dread to think how much that lot will be?.