Awesome GTI

CornRattle

Reaction score
Anyone used these for parts?

after placing an order online with them my overall opinion is that they do not respond to my emails and didn't let me know if items were not in stock (at least in my case) so very disappointed at the moment.

i have used them in the past and they have been quite helpful

Sometimes awesome don't say that they don't have items in stock and only tell you when you ring up to find out what happening. But I guess its a mestake easily made. There usually pretty good though

Chaps,
I've now heard from them (seems strange that) anyway I at least know where my order is, trouble is it's not where it should be, that is in my car :ermm:

​Glad your all sorted out. :) x

Anyone used these for parts?

after placing an order online with them my overall opinion is that they do not respond to my emails and didn't let me know if items were not in stock (at least in my case) so very disappointed at the moment.

TBH mate this is the very reason I stopped using them for parts tbh, as there comms was terrible & it would appear they still havnt taken the feedback on board & corrected this side of there business.

If you are not getting a good service, tell them to 'stick it' (under distance selling rules you can cancel order)..and walk away.

If you are not getting a good service, tell them to 'stick it' (under distance selling rules you can cancel order)..and walk away.

They were certainly quick enough to take the dosh, I'm after a neuspeed engine cover (smaller one of the 2) for the my S3
They're telling me now that it will be another 2 weeks which is taking the p*ss really.
Not a mention of no stock on the website, no courtesy call to tell me that fact either, I found out the old fashioned way when I eventually spoke to someone there who had a big enough pair to tell me.

Not a good firm IMHO and will not be using them again.

email support was very helpful at pre-sale (as commonly happens)
when purchasing... wanted it delivered to a different address from card.
clear options on website that enable you to do this.
did it... emailed to confirm but no joy.
received email soon after saying that this is not possible... so why have the ****** option on your website in the first place?
ended up ordering fr+r tuning and they beat the price anyway!!