The weather's been good so some pics of my clean A3

marriedblonde

Reaction score

The suns been out so I took the opportunity to clean, polish and wax my car.

a3shiny.jpg

a3shiny2.jpg

a3shiny3.jpg

You could shave in that finish...

a3shiny4.jpg

a3shiny5.jpg

a3shiny6.jpg

a3shiny7.jpg

Very nice MB, sure have put some polish on her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Camera nose just wasn't a hit with the girls. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

a3shiny4.jpg

Good work MB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif, looking nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

What hacks me off is that I originally ordered Brilliant (flat) black for the SB - never been keen on metallic black (never looks quite black) and thought I'd save myself the ludicrous 480 squids they want for metallics.
Dealer gave me some story about how Audi had had some unspecified "problems" with flat black and recommended I went for Ebony (pearlised) instead. You had any "problems" with yours?? I reckon it was just a way of getting me to spend more dosh (though I did get a 7.5% discount...)

Nice married, very nice. But you might want to remove the number plates!

I've had no problems with brilliant black other than I need to keep cleaning it.

[ QUOTE ]
Dealer gave me some story about how Audi had had some unspecified "problems" with flat black and recommended I went for Ebony (pearlised) instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

They saw you coming dude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Well, no problems with my brilliant black, except that it's quite weak color, gets easily scratched. But it's such a lovely color that it's all worth it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif