Stolen S3 - Manchester area - *caught on video*

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Audi S3 Theft 7th June 2012 - YouTube

Video says it all, little scummy minks came in and threatened the guy's family. Made off with his S3. Anyone who can help in catching them will be owed a pint for sure! (this is not my car, just saw the link tweeted and thought I'd pass it on to the forum).

side note - I genuinely think such pathetic little scum should just be shot.

I wonder how they got in the house ? If it was me thou ....they would not get my keys with out a fight .....trust me ..:no:

Shocking ..makes me sick ... :(

Last edited:
****** Scumbags....but why has this guy left both his front doors open, they basically just walked in through the front doors.

Jesus!!! amateurs for sure, they didn't even know how to unlock the car!!

"Doh, which button is it mate???"

"I dunno mate, try'em all"

"yeah sound geeze, only propa worked like"

My blood is boiling....if only we could get hold of these crooks!!

I wonder how they got in the house ? If it was me thou ....they would not get my keys with out a fight .....trust me ..:no:

Sickening, the door was open? Why risk your life for a car, they could have had a knife. Cars can be replaced, lifes can't. Glad no one got hurt.

Unbelievable , I honestly can say I hope they die a horrible death. Fuukin scum, I really don't think I would of brought my s3 if a new about all this trouble before hand

They threaten the guy with a crowbar, he mentions it in the comments.

I really don't think I would of brought my s3 if a new about all this trouble before hand

I hate to admit it but I feel the same too, this sort of thing puts a real downer on owning something nice.

that's so sad.
hope he and his family are fine after that shock.

Sickening, the door was open? Why risk your life for a car, they could have had a knife. Cars can be replaced, lifes can't. Glad no one got hurt.

They had a crow bar .....come on man .... :nunu:That's nothing ...I have loads of knifes @ home ...If it was a gun then Yeah!!!

They had a crow bar .....come on man .... :nunu:That's nothing ...I have loads of knifes @ home ...If it was a gun then Yeah!!!

Easy to say , and when takin by surprise I don't think you'd always react how you think you would

Reactions: Artimus
Although I think an investment into a couple of baseball bats is on the cards

Reactions: Andy Crooks
proper chavs, pull up in the corsa and takes about 3 attempts to park it then go in get the keys and cant work out how to open it then just miss the wall on the way out, scum bags deserve to be hung by there BALLS !

Reactions: _G_
Easy to say , and when takin by surprise I don't think you'd always react how you think you would

:lmfao:....The guy had a camera on attached to his house ... You couldn't have more time then that ....He saw them coming ..... Come on Now Leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!

Last edited:
:lmfao:....The guy had a camera on attached house ... You couldn't have more time then that ....He saw them coming ..... Come on Now Leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!

I'm sure the bloke doesn't constantly spend his time watching the camera though!

I doubt they would even get much if they got caught

Wow! I can't believe this guy has both his doors open like that! Must be fairly common up that way as the lad has a try as if he suspects it to be open.... I don't think you will find many incidents like this in inner London. People have a totally different state of mind down here and half expect that type of **** if they'd left there doors open. Lesson learned there me thikns!!

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt if that was my home only thing they woulldve left with
Would be a good *** kicking..... Crow bar, lmfao!

No way! That's unbelievable! Hope they get caught, scum.

Wow! I can't believe this guy has both his doors open like that! Must be fairly common up that way as the lad has a try as if he suspects it to be open.... I don't think you will find many incidents like this in inner London. People have a totally different state of mind down here and half expect that type of **** if they'd left there doors open. Lesson learned there me thikns!!

the way he tries the door slowly i suspect he was gonna sneak the keys out if they were by the door, if it had been locked it would have been doorbell then rush the door when it was opened,

RS do a lot of people have intercoms for this reason on their front door/gate in London?

My fiancee drives ours most of the time, scary stuff! I defo wouldn't own one if we stayed down there.

Too many people getting away with this and the punishment is too soft.
The whole country is on a very slippery slope.

Time to move to Australia me thinks!!

Terrible. Just goes to show you can invest in security systems but a simple unlocked door can punch a hole through.

At least with the footage there is some chance. Shame his camera didn't pick up the reg of the other car.

Bet his insurance will play hard ball on the fact he had his home doors unlocked.

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt if that was my home only thing they woulldve left with
Would be a good *** kicking..... Crow bar, lmfao!

Sounds like you got a water gun stashed away lol

So who's car is this? Guys at work think it's fake.

Brazen little ****s

Terrible. Just goes to show you can invest in security systems but a simple unlocked door can punch a hole through.

At least with the footage there is some chance. Shame his camera didn't pick up the reg of the other car.

Bet his insurance will play hard ball on the fact he had his home doors unlocked.

Your security system is only as strong as the weakest link.
Open door = no security, despite the cameras. That's unless the owner had a big, scary dog inside.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Awful thing to happen if it's real but it looks all to easy to me on the video! How can both front doors be unlocked??? Do these crackerjacks just drive about see a nice car on a drive and just check the doors are unlocked??? The only thing that would stop these animals from doing this again is a revenge attack in the style of Lisbeth Salander... [/FONT]

A lot of people don't lock there doors until they go out or go sleep,

A lot of people don't lock there doors until they go out or go sleep,

Lol I thought those days were over, you try doing that in east London and you will be totally cleared out without realising...

they could have just as easily rang the bell and pushed their way in when the door was opened, or gone round the rear of the house and found the occupants sat out in the sun

I can tell you it's not fake it's a friend of a friend of mine and the hit him with a wheel brace for the keys so as a result of this I am selling my s3 now.

they could have just as easily rang the bell and pushed their way in when the door was opened, or gone round the rear of the house and found the occupants sat out in the sun

Agree...

But trying to get an insurer to pay out is always hardwork, they look for any way out of it.

No security? The guy is inside his house! Shouldn't need anything else!
Locking the doors during the day when you are in? WTF? Who does that!
My doors don't even get locked when I'm out!

Lol really? In that case

Congratulation you have won an Ipad!, reply with your address so I can send it to you...:ninja:

Last edited:
Reactions: Artimus

You must live in the sticks somewhere? Sounds nice if you feel you can leave your doors open and still have your belongings in the house and your S3 on the driveway!

Our doors are always locked, not because we live in a dump because we don't, it's because you never know who's lurking about.

Once had some **** try the door handle while i was in the kitchen, when i unlocked the door and asked what he was doing, he come up with some **** and bull story saying 'oh i noticed your Golf GT Sport 170 on your driveway, i was just warning you that i had mine pinched the other week so keep the keys in your hallway, they came in for the keys and took my GT', i was thinking 'OK whatever clear off and don't come back', clearly planned his route from the top of the drive to the front door but wasn't expecting me to be in the house.

Last edited by a moderator: