Phillips Diamond Vision 5000K H11

RYes3

Reaction score
Put a set of these on my S3 today to get rid of the annoying standard fogs. They look great and now match the DRL's :)

d1f6405fa.jpg

they look great, are they expensive?. what have you done with your indicators?

I looked into these and the Philips Crystal Vision.

Iirc the Crystal Vision were road legal
the Diamond Vision were not.

Got these on ebay for £25 :).

They should be road legal though? Why wouldn't they be?

Hi , google " diamond vision not road legal"

It suggests they are not road legal in EU due to not having the required E mark.

Having seen pictures online of the 4300k Crystal visions Vs 5000k Diamond Visions there is not a lot in it and not worth the risk.
4300k is more of less Oem xenon colour temp

Its unlikely they would get checked or pulled, but I would prefer to stay legal and not draw unwanted attention.

Cheers for the info, will look into it.

Doubt i will do anything about it if they aren't though, they look too nice :)

I never use fog's anyhow, unless it's foggy of course :) It was just the leaving home lights that annoyed me!

I expect it's something to do with the amount of blue tint on the bulb. Like you say, it's pretty hard to tell when on what the difference is. They seem about the same sort of "whiteness" as my bi-xenons.

I know what you mean ref the LH / CH lights the exact reason I started to research.

How did the fog grills fit back after being pulled off?
I would hate to pull mine off only to find they don't fit back as tight and snug once they have been disturbed.

They came off really well and went back on great too Paul. I was very careful for this same reason.

There was two parts, the outer grill and an inner grill. Both came out with a quick tug. They are really tight after being fitted so happy days :)

These and my LED light pack has finished the lighting off a treat :)

I have a set of Philips crystal visions used. And GP Thunder 7500k too. PM me for more info if your interested.

I haven't done anything with the indicators..... yet :)