Locked out of - Please help

P10GOT

Reaction score
Courtesy of the wind blowing the passenger door shut I'm currently locked out of my car as I was trying to change the pollen filter. The keys are mocking me along with my mobile & wallet on my drivers seat.

The spare keys are currently on the girlfriends keys whose on a hen do in Benidorm, so they're a no go.

I do however have access to the engine bay,

Can some one please PM me, as I'm not expecting an answer on a pubic forum

Thanks

If you have audi roadside assistance, they will come out to you! try them?!
or try call your local audi see what they have to say about it?

sorry not much help!

Call AA or RAC. They can get you in. If you're not a member you will have to join up and pay the fee.

Dont do what somebody did on here and use a screwdriver to bend the door. It won't work and will cost more than a simple sign up.

stupid question, why did she take her keys to Benidorm, when i go on holiday i slim my keys down to just a front door key

Think he means, his girlfriend whose on Hols left her keys at her house and can't get them because she is away.

house brick
or if shes left them in her house rob it
if shes took them with her charge her for the AA sign up

would rather pay £40 or so to AA if I didn't have Audi Assistance then feel the wrath of my misses and paying to fix the break in to her house.
the wrath of the GF ?
he should have a key for her house

Same kind of thing happened to me and my missus's car. Unlocked the boot put stuff in the boot and shut boot with keys in the boot......doh. As its a company car she has AA callout so out they came.

Now I thought these cars would of been quite difficult to get into..........NOPE!! Took him all of 3 mins with the aid of 2 paxolin blocks, a hammer and a small airbag. If the car had been deadlocked it would of taken longer but as it wasnt he just used a small pole to unlock it from the switch on the door.....voila.

I do not understand how that could happen. Normally all doors or at least driver door is unlocked with key/fob.
How come all doors incl boot are locked?

I do not believe your genuine..... Are you a car robber?

Get her to FexEx the key over. It'll only take a working day.

I did the same in a golf. The keys were left on the drivers seat.

AA just used some wedges in the door frame at the top and moved the keys around on the seat. He then got a copper pipe and pressed the unlock button on the fob. Hey presto car opened

I did the same in a golf. The keys were left on the drivers seat.

AA just used some wedges in the door frame at the top and moved the keys around on the seat. He then got a copper pipe and pressed the unlock button on the fob. Hey presto car opened

Same thing for me only I locked mine in the boot! Luckily nothing in there through the back window with the pole seat forward and dragged the keys till he could push the button.. These audis are not easy to get in to!