a3 2005 >s3 2011 conversion

r-y-e

Reaction score
just started face lifting my 55reg a3 and got stuck on the top wing brackets i no i have to drill the inner wings but the wing will not sit inline because the back mount it too fat as any1 elce had this prob or has audi sent me the wrong bracket??

al upload some pics on how far ive got asap

Last edited:
544813_246461008801122_809550995_n.jpg

more pics to come
anything i can help on i will n any tips my way will be much apreciated :drool:

if any1 has any s3 3door side skirts bumpers ect.. let me no ??

Well done r-y-e looking good so far. Thumbs up for taking on the conversion by yourself.:thumbsup:

Reactions: r-y-e
Wow awesome work!

This is a conversion that I would love to do, but sadly it would cost about as much as my car's worth :( ha

Looking forward to seeing the finished pics!

WOW! all that whilst the car is just sitting on the side of the road!!! you have some balls and good knowledge on the body work.

once your done and all the pics are up come over to my place and you can do a conversion on my A3. il feed you as much tea as you like and even get you some nice home made curry and rice!

Reactions: r-y-e

smallest is for the front largeest for the middle no modifications, and last is for the back under the scuttle you will need to make spacer plates for the bonnet hinges, i covered all of this in the conversion thread if you read it

also ive no idea what youre doing do your front crashbar mounts no cutting on them s require just get new ones, including the tow section

smallest is for the front largeest for the middle no modifications, and last is for the back under the scuttle you will need to make spacer plates for the bonnet hinges, i covered all of this in the conversion thread if you read it
or8 matei had all them the same as you just said but the rear one seem too fat ino if iput the bonnet hinge spacers on the wing could go higher but then the line fromthe door and wing looks bad n i think i seen your thread also them 2mm spacersdo they go under the hinges or ontop
thank R-y-e

Wow awesome work!

This is a conversion that I would love to do, but sadly it would cost about as much as my car's worth :( ha

...which makes such faffing about a bit silly. Save up and get the proper thing surely, as you are only going to end up with a hybrid bitsa that nobody else will want come re-sale time.

Wow awesome work!

...which makes such faffing about a bit silly. Save up and get the proper thing surely, as you are only going to end up with a hybrid bitsa that nobody else will want come re-sale time.
me n a few mates are all goin to nurburgring so wanted summat that looks or8 that ive put effot into for some decent pics , if i got real thing ad be bord i like building stuff once ive got no more plans for this al prob get bord n take a few pics n break it n for spares haha

me n a few mates are all goin to nurburgring so wanted summat that looks or8 that ive put effot into for some decent pics , if i got real thing ad be bord i like building stuff once ive got no more plans for this al prob get bord n take a few pics n break it n for spares haha

Oh yeah deffo, will look awesome! Love the work your putting in (and all on the roadside too!!) Definately makes it your own and you know the work thats gone into it :)

Wow awesome work!

Obviously not worth it on mine, but got to appreciate the work the OP is putting into this! Not planning on changing my car anytime soon, and don't think i'd get the proper thing anyway, lot of other cars I like and would consider next too.

or8 matei had all them the same as you just said but the rear one seem too fat ino if iput the bonnet hinge spacers on the wing could go higher but then the line fromthe door and wing looks bad n i think i seen your thread also them 2mm spacersdo they go under the hinges or ontop
thank R-y-e

I compressed it and drilled it to suit