I am looking to buy a 2007 S3 and have a few questions.
First of all can I say I have been reading on this forum since 8 this evening and have the got the answer to most things thankfully.
1) I will be looking to get a Stage 1 Revo Remap - question is though is it switchable from standard to revo map? (My previous Astra VXR can switch maps via sports button)
2) Is there anysuch sports button/mode which enhances throttle response for instance onthe S3?
3) The one I'm looking at has Sat Nav and Bose system - does this play MP3's?
4) I never driven a Quattro/4WD car before so don't know much about it - but how many percent of the power is delivered via the front and how many via the rear? Front to Rear power ration in other words?
5) What MPG would you get at about 70mph on the motorway with Cruise Control?
6) How useful is the Sat Nav? lol
7) Can the Halogen sidelight/drl bulbs be changed to LED's? and what Size Bulbs do the factory xenon's take?
8) Finally am I right in saying the S3 has the K04 Turbo? same as the on one the Astra VXR?
Sorry for bombarding with questions but I just want to be comfortable parting with £15k and want to know most things before buying. My VXR was written off and I was going to buy another until I thought not buy something I already had... then the S3 came to light which I always had a little fancy for lol
Thanks all for your help in advance.