Anyone can advise part no. for S3

SpeedR

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sent my car in for a spray on the front grille, and stupid paintshop removed the front bumper and did not secure the headlight washer covers on both sides...

Happily collected car and drove back to find them missing....most likely dropped out along the way!

Anyone can advise what are the part no. for left/right side headlight washer covers? Mine's a pre-facelifted S3, year 2007.

Much appreciated!

jokers are denying responsibilities...

Hi guys,

Sent my car in for a spray on the front grille, and stupid paintshop removed the front bumper and did not secure the headlight washer covers on both sides...

Happily collected car and drove back to find them missing....most likely dropped out along the way!

Anyone can advise what are the part no. for left/right side headlight washer covers? Mine's a pre-facelifted S3, year 2007.

Much appreciated!

Offside part no. 8P0 955 276 GRU (primer)
Nearside 8P0 955 275 GRU

£12.34 each

Not sure if other parts (springs etc. ) are also needed but ETKA doesn't seem to indicate part numbers

Edit: spring clips (2 no) part number 8P0 955 339 £1.78 each

Last edited:
Mike, thanks for the part numbers! Just ordered them today and also ordered the A5 LED license plate lights. Hopefully can get them next week!