RSNE fitted

rOb_A

Reaction score
Just had RSNE fitted. what can I say.. makes such a difference to the sound quality on the Bose against the standard Concert head unit.

all is working well, got a great deal, so collected today. just a couple of Q's
  • Is it possible to change the screen colours?
  • How do i copy my contacts list from my iPhone to the car with having to add in each one individually?
I spent up for now, so will have to leave any future mod's for a bit :( but not a bad few mod's in the 10 days I've had the car :footy:

Cool, I love my RNS-e :) Does the Black Edition not come with them as standard?

no lad, the standard spec is the Concert which is poo ! to say the least. any idea how i can copy my contact list from my iPhone over to the car? so that i can voice dial?

Aah I see. No sorry I don't, I had wondered if this was possible too to be honest.

no worries lad, sure someone on here will point me in the right direction. thanks

Do you have Bluetooth as well?

yep i have bluetooth. the address show in the RSNe but i can't get voice dialling, any idea?

When you say voice dialling, are you talking about SDS by using the button on the right of your MFSW?

I assume you want to say "Telephone" and then tell it what contact you want to dial? To be honest, I haven't tried this on mine yet. Only done Navigation commands which work brilliantly.

Does this help - Audi - Voice Command System - YouTube

I was told when I fitted my rns (to my 61 plate BE) that even thou every thing else worked it would need to be coded before it read the phone book automatically off my iPhone .

Not had it coded yet so cannot confirm it .

Yep - rns-e needs some coding by the sound of it then the phonebooking will happen automagically. Was the bluetooth already in from factory?

Yes BE get Bluetooth as standard but not the rns e