New Member :) possible new owner also!

TheBigJayy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

my name is Josh and i currently drive a mk5 golf 1.9 tdi SE. lovely car but very dull drive! i had been looking at the mk5 golf GTI's and then came across the A3 2.0 tfsi quattro. effectively the same engine but with AWD =P the car i have spotted is pretty nice, its an sline so has all the sline extra's but doesnt have the sat nav RNS upgrade, mfsw or xenon headlights.

i know the sat nav upgrade should be simple enough, but what about if i was to go for fitting a flat bottom mfsw or xenon headlights. are these easy to retro fit? also i can only assume the S3 bumper will fit right onto these?

if so i think i will probs end up going for the audi and they are more refined!

cheers in advance!

Jay

Hi Jay, welcme to ASN. There are information Faqs threads at the top of the page with lots of readng material in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: TheBigJayy
cheers Sandra! i was a bit pre-mature with posting this. i found the info i wanted after posting this using the search thread so feel free to delete the post :) thanks,
Jayy :blush:

All above parts very easy to retro fit, flat bottom is straight swap if the current car already has multi-function, rnse is straight forward and xenons are little harder, if you want single xenon then it's plug and play with coding and adapters. But if it's bi-xenon your after then depending on your central electrics that will need changing, then feeds from there to each headlight, then adapters and coding. But don't forgot which xenons you go for both will need auto levellers and washers to make them legal. Pm me for more info.

Reactions: TheBigJayy