A3 BI ZEON LIGHTS LED DRL,S CONVERSION NEEDED

Russell Edwards

Reaction score
Hi
I,ve bought a 2010 s line and want to have the s3 style lights fitted
live in the west midlands area... where and who is the best to do it?
Was thinking of forgetting about having the washers fitted until it becomes a problem with getting somebody to do an mot
Have read that some lights come with the auto level built in?
Oh and whats it gona cost me?

Please search, it's been covered hundreds of times before.

You will need to buy the suspension self levellers as these are not built into the headlamp itself.

And to be legal you will need washer jets, again this has been covered before on how to modify the windscreen washer pump/bottle.

Thaks for that I m just looking for some one to do it for me local? i looked at the other searches and someone called nigel was mentioned andy idea how to contact him as this is the first post i have eva wrote... neva done a forum before but im pretty stuck in finding any body to do this... searched the web and a company in glasgo is the only one i've found... claiming to do it for just ova a grand?
help much appreciated

YOur looking for user NHN. Just send him a pm. Where are you based? :)x

Hi I'm new to this but here goes I have a Audi a3 1.9 tdi on a 59 plate I'm trying to fit led xenon headlights I have the lights need help with wiring

I actually supplied/fitted Russells Headlights for him, you need the work completed for you or just advice?