Audi A3 2.0 FSI S-Line 2006 - What can I do?

Gra1n

Reaction score
Just bought a Audi A3 8P 2.0 FSI S-line, it has:

- Full Leathers
- Phantom Black
- R+L Sensors
- Bose Speakers
- Arm Rest
- Light Smoke Tints

What else can i do? Power or looks?

OR

Isit worth even keeping due to it being a 2.0 petrol which is VERY juicy!

first thing, small power mod......REMAPP. best £400 quid you can spend on the power. anyone here can vouch me on that....i have EXACLY the same car but 08 plate. same mods as yours. im wrapping the chrome grill black (and maybe the badge) . getting a new set of wheels (even though i already have the bbs speedlines). iv had it remapped, get around 40-50 more BHP, more tourque and the exceleration is much smoother. im also going to lower it 40mm odd aswell to sit better on 18" wheels.

first thing, small power mod......REMAPP. best £400 quid you can spend on the power. anyone here can vouch me on that....i have EXACLY the same car but 08 plate. same mods as yours. im wrapping the chrome grill black (and maybe the badge) . getting a new set of wheels (even though i already have the bbs speedlines). iv had it remapped, get around 40-50 more BHP, more tourque and the exceleration is much smoother. im also going to lower it 40mm odd aswell to sit better on 18" wheels.

It's not a Turbo according to his description...

oh yer theres no T infront of the FSI lol, my fault . if your going to sell it, get the new A3 or wait for the brand new TT!!! looks like a small R8 and a maseratti from the back lol

I'm pretty sure my Milltek cat back system i have for sale will fit and its a great mod and for £300 you can't go wrong!! Pm if you want more details.

Just bought a Audi A3 8P 2.0 FSI S-line, it has:

- Full Leathers
- Phantom Black
- R+L Sensors
- Bose Speakers
- Arm Rest
- Light Smoke Tints

What else can i do? Power or looks?

OR

Isit worth even keeping due to it being a 2.0 petrol which is VERY juicy!

Honestly.. sell it and buy the Turbo model or if you're that concerned about fuel consumption get a TDI.
I personally find my 2.0T quite economical compared to other 2.0 cars ive owned.
I bought the same car as you have essentially (non s-line), then traded it in on a 2.0T DSG 3 weeks later.

Multitronic gearbox shat itself as I drove out of the dealership pretty much (not sure if yours is manual or multitronic?).
Cost around 1500GBP where i live to fix it. Dealership paid for it. Even after I had it fixed, it just wasnt a nice gearbox
to drive.

2.0T is just a far better car. DSG gearbox is worth the extra $ alone. Also has sportier seats, nicer steering wheel, better brakes and a slightly different dash display with trip computer etc (the non turbo I had didnt have the trip computer). It also has the obvious advantage of having 37 more KW from factory and the ability to flash it affordably to 188kw or around 200kw with downpipe and filter. This then essentially doubles the kw that the non turbo FSI engine (110kw) has with no real decrease in economy or reliability (dependent on how you drive).

No brainer.