Time to return...

deano670

Too Much Hype
Reaction score
Website
www.pixelhype.co.uk
Hi all

Its been some time since I've been here. If you remember I had my Audi stolen last year. Never saw it again....

Anyways it might be time for me to return ;)

Im thinking of getting an S3. Currently thinking of not new but upto 3 years old.

What should I look out for?

Also I'm very interested in a remap 'not a silly one - just stage 1'. What numbers can be achieved wih this?

300bhp stage 1.

Look for a 2009ish model as things like led number plate lights will work properly and it's the same product more or less as the 2011 etc models.

Pick DSG over manual else you will undoubtably have clutch issues with manual and mapping. its a big bill if you do!
DSG doesn't suffer, it will limit the torque automatically. thus be far more forgiving.

Get one with bucket seats, you'll only regret it if you don't.

Black editions seem to be somewhat prone to being stolen at the moment due to the guarentee that the more expensive equipment inside. I.e rns-e's etc.

so if you go with one, guard it with your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red ones I find are quite rare. I really like them, so if you see one. snap it up if I were you.

man all these thieves are getting me really irate. I think when you buy one of these, a personal armed person should be given to you to watch over your car.

OR

a license to kill and I'll flaming do it.

We may have our sprint blue 09 plate sportback up for sale soon :)

I'm getting one of these if I do pick up an SBS3 BE

Get itwasntme187 or NHN to rig it to the car alarm and I'm in business!:sly:

Last edited by a moderator:
better go with the gun metal grey then as it will blend better with the panels underneath when it melts the paint away!