Single Stage Steering Wheel Replacement

GStatus

Reaction score
Is there any decent single stage steering wheel that i change To?
i have 8P1 single stage system

I looked at the flat bottom but that requires so much work and almost a grand of money

this topic has been discussed plenty of times. it can be done (apparently) but there is a big risk.... that is that the airbag may not deploy should you be involved in an accident.

Now there are ways to manipulate the airbag wiring harness for the system to carry on working correctly, but whether this actually does allow the airbag to deploy is another matter.
there are some guys who swear by it but how many of them have tested it out? i mean who actually has crashed their cars after having this done??

if you do want this service done speak to Garath at Hazzydayz as he swears that it works... i would like him to prove it though

I can connect it up exactly as Hazzydayz would, but as Ash rightly says there are no guarantees the airbag system will fire, as long as you accept this possibility, then feel free to PM me.

I'm in the progress of remodelling one, as I don't want to take that chance. Want to make it with flat bottom and bring it more to the front by 2-3 cm.