Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    2nd Gear

Status

Newest revision cylinder head

I have a 2005 reg A3, the engine code is BKD and it had the DSG gearbox (incase that makes a difference). My problem is that all Audi garages and even the Audi Customer services only have record of a 'B' revision head as the newest. My car already had a 'B' on it, and if a C does exist, i'd rather be replacing it with that. I also asked Audi to search on their system for that part number but ending with a 'C' and they told me that its an invalid part number.

Could it be that the C head isn't compatable with all BKD engines?

If not, which Audi garages are aware of the newest C revision as I want to order one.

Regards
    Audi A3 2.0TDi S-Line - Bose - AMD Remap - Pipercross Performance air filter - RNS-e Retrofit - RS4 style Alloys

2. # ADS
    ADS

6+1 Gears

Status
    See here: [2.0 TDI] How to know if your cylinder head will Crack (if it hasnt yet)?

Rev. C is the latest. If Audi can't find it in their database, try Skoda. BKD engine also used to equip Skodas and I know for sure that a 2009 one has rev. c installed.

As you'll see in the link above, I'm also on the lookout for one.
    DSG | Vienna Leather | Bose Sound | MFSW | Interior Lights Pack | Light & Rain Sensors | Auto Dimming Mirror Mods: LED RNS-e | FL LED Tail Lights | Bi-Xenons | Illuminated Speaker Grilles | Tinted windows | Chrome Switches | Chrome Paddles&Commands | RS4 Start Button | Cruise Control | S3 Pedals | S3 Roof Spoiler | 18" BBS CH | H&R Spacers 10/15 mm | Bilstein B16 PSS10 | H&R 26/24 ARBs | TT Arms | S3 Front Brakes+DS2500+Tarox F2000 | HEL Brake Lines | VNT20 | EGR&Cooler Delete | Custom Remap