Votex rear diffuser

Leon tfsi

Reaction score
What's everyone's opinions on the votex rear to attach to my 05 rear bumper? Will it look really silly without sideskirts ie. how much lower does it make the bumper than the sport one I have now? If anyone has decent pictures from the back and side (preferably in red) then that would be excellent. Few photos around but no good ones and they all seem to be of dark cars so you can't really see it anyway.

What's everyone's opinions on the votex rear to attach to my 05 rear bumper? Will it look really silly without sideskirts ie. how much lower does it make the bumper than the sport one I have now? If anyone has decent pictures from the back and side (preferably in red) then that would be excellent. Few photos around but no good ones and they all seem to be of dark cars so you can't really see it anyway.

Ive got the Vortex on mine its Akoya Silver will get some pics tonight for you tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Search my threads mate, I have plenty!!
i will post the link later when I get home.

Some good side angles would be good if anyone has some? How would it look without sideskirts you reckon?

Cheers mate, I like the front splitter a lot but still unsure on the rear. Looks ok on a black car but not sure if it will look a bit 'stuck on' on a red A3. What you all reckon. Does it hang down much further than standard sport bumper? My other option is to find a newer rear bumper. Am I right in thinking that this would be a straight swap?

That does look good! What's the best way to make the middle bit black? Have a sticker made or is it painted?

It comes with kinda texture black strips that you can either apply on after spraying or choose to leave off if you fancy it all being the same colour. I personally feel without the black strips supplied, it looks unfinished.

Good stuff, cheers mate. Found a rear diffuser for £30 but just need to find a front one now as well.

If you check my votex thread, all the part numbers should be there mate.