Unwanted new S3 grill

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Didnt think the grill would take this long to sell. Just to let everyone know I have a few things up for grabs over on the classifieds that need to go especially the grill as its taking up space in my office. If you want it let me know. Cheers.

swop for a BE one? with a S3 badge thrown in :laugh: stick it on Bay of e lad.

that's what i'm going to do

Thats the last resort.....but if push comes to shove then so be it........Bay Of E it is then unless someone PM's me by the end of the week.....Oh and I love people that haggle.....its great.

sure wispa's are on offer at tesco. 4 for £1.00 but i could be mistaken for twirls? therefore you could get 12 bars and poss. a can of fizz.

in know your tempted !:happy:

thats me out mate! you'll never move that grille on at that price.

i'm going to put my BE grille on the bay, see how it goes.

Hmmm, will this fit an 09 and is the S3 badge removable ? - I may be interested ...... Cheers.

me second what N8 say..

before

IMG_0447-2.jpg

after

IMG_0449.jpg

how did you get the S Line badge on your grille N8?

Rob: get it bought lad, they look brill

Very tempted !! - any idea what a dealer would charge to swap them over ? They dropped my bumper last week during the service in order to remove the headlights to Hoover the dead flies out of them so there can't be that much to it although that was done on warranty before it runs out.

Cheers.

I'll take a pic of mine tomorrow.

Basically you heat up the S3 badge, and it'll come off, then reapply an S-Line one, although, f**k knows why I have an S-Line badge. It was originally an S-Line, there's nothing S-Line left :laugh:

no big job lad, torx heads and M8 bolts. no more than 30mins. have a go

although, f**k knows why I have an S-Line badge. It was originally an S-Line, there's nothing S-Line left :laugh:

:laugh: true

hopefully catch up with you tomorrow lad