What I've been upto! LOTS of pics!

I've left the car with Shark as it's missfiring atm, so need to get to the bottom of that first & then we can map the Hybrid & also mapping the DSG ;) I'll do some thread updates soon..

Reactions: martinivw and NHN
Looking forward to the update.
Hope shark can fix it ASAP, u got a power figure in mind or not botherd?

I dunno how good this Turbo Technics turbo is, I guess around 220bhp would be nice, and maybe 350ft-lb +, need to get the car running first before we can achieve that figure ;)

Reactions: martinivw
Shouldn't have bought it then Josh :laugh:

it just was full spec and had all the bits I wanted on it like the stage 2+ and buckets and ap 6 pots and it was cheap.

That outweighed the s tronic haha but looking back now I should of held out!

What a labour of love you have given to this project well done.As a n interest how much was the 8p3 xenons? as i have them on mine but worried how much to replace if they were damaged

What part of the headlight? Depends whether you have normal or Adaptives..

GTs mate, always wanted a set of my M Coupe but sold it.

Gotcha, yeah great wheels, shame they didn't sit right because of the brakes.

Haha finished, good luck with that...Though you had an update on the wheels anyway?

I have some new ones, but stupid me have found another set :laugh:

Just to let everyone on here know, the car is being split and up for sale, so if anybody wants anything, most things are for sale, so let me know.

Cheers N8.

Yeah that is a shame, are you breaking the whole car, or just removing mods? It would help to know what's actually on sale

RS4/R8/Lambo 8 pot front brakes £1500
Full Airlift/Accuair Air-ride setup £3000
Full RS4 Purple Interior £3400 (or can do swap)
Alcantara Headlining £300 + Soul Black one in PX
Smooth S3 8P3 Grille £250+ your stock one
Shortened S-Line Recess with spoiler £250 + yours (has to be S-Line with Spoiler)
Audi Recaro Custom Seat Covers £50 for the pair

Aston martin alloys, lush. I just do not understand the obsession with everyone and BBS wheels, they are truly horrid.

Reactions: Yolo_8p3
i was in the same boat couple of years ago has to be done fella but however hard it seems you will look back and think it was the correct thing to do:salute:

It's a very easy transition tbh, it's only a car ;)

true N8, they are only car's, as much as we like them. your own roof over your head and if your lucky, someone to share it with, you can ask no more :yes: