Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Replacement parts

Hi there new to forum,
    Pick my a3 sport back up on Monday and need advice on a few parts the central armrest doesn't close as clip is snapped off , the rear driver side Bose speaker cover is crack an would like to replace these anyone know where I could buy these parts thanks, also considering upgrading the headlights an rear light to black led's and Dlr's thanks possible of links and prices please thanks again

2. # ADS
    ADS

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    year of car?
    armrest catch means a replacement lid required. i may have a leather lid up for sale if your interested?
    bose grill, have a look around on ebay... always a few kicking around otherwise get it from a breaker... cheap as chips.
    what headlights have you currently got and exactly what lights do you want to go to? post some pics and you will get the best answers
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift, 19" RS6, RS3 Grill, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, S3 brakes, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

Items for Sale
    Read My Blog & Build Thread

Reverse Gear

Status
    It's 2008, 57 plate and it's black leather , and searched eBay for speaks cover and came back with not rear covers so currently on the look for one , and the rear lights I've seems are on eBay smoked led's here's the link http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...id=06274263050 not to everyones taste but I like them

Audi Retrofitter

Status

My Social Networking

so the rear speaker grills i would say find someone breaking a similar car (sportback) and then see if they will sell you that one part?
    the rear lights look like a direct swap over but i have not seen anyone here do those lights so cannot advise of possible problems you may have.
    The front lights i assume you want the LED DRLs like the newer S3s... on your model car it would mean a whole new front end (bonnet, bumper, wings) as the shape is different. otherwise you could get the headlights that i have on mine that are the bi-xenon lights with DRLs (not the same as the LED ones but still nice)
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI

MODS:
    S3 facelift, 19" RS6, RS3 Grill, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, S3 brakes, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

Items for Sale

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for the advice ,was just curious as to led rears as my e46 m3 needed work from BMW for the rear lights to work and been looking at a black grill off fk-auto parts I think , as off speaker cover I will have to keep a look out for someone breaking , have you a close up of your lights? Can you get them with black instead of the chrome? And how much , sorry for all the questions , is you armrest black leather ? Thanks

Audi Retrofitter

Status

My Social Networking

You could always go for the oem rear LED lights which is decent! i have a seller who does them at a decent price too and can fit and code for you.

you can find some pics here on my bi-xenon install thread from last year
    Xenon and Bi-Xenon... differences?

as you can see there the surround is black and the projector is chrome... just get some lamin-x on them if you want it looking darker?

they cost a fair bit though... i paid £400 for them inc the adapters and bulbs as i changed them to 8000k, sold on the OEM bulbs so it worked out and I fitted myself so saved some money there.

yes my armrest is black leather, you can see it here in the corner of this pic:

A3 Sportback 2.0TDI

MODS:

Items for Sale

Reverse Gear

Status
    How much for the armrest? And I know it's a hassles a hassle but have you any idea on postage costs too , as I'm at home in Newcastle , but often work round kent area lights look great too defiantly an option

Audi Retrofitter

Status

My Social Networking

il PM you!
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI

MODS:

Items for Sale