New pads and discs after 7,000 miles !!!

Shadowman

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I've had my S3 SB for about 8 months and a total of 7,000 miles and I recently noticed the breaks vibrating under light braking....as its still under warranty I took it to the stealers and they have diagnosed warped discs, hence it is booked in to have them replaced !!

I would love to say this is because I drive it like I stole it, but I don't......I press on ocassionally, but as a rule I am pretty sympathetic mechanically with my cars, including the brakes and this is an 'S' car !!!

Anyone else had this problem ?

I rape mine every day and no disks or pads needed yet after 12,000 miles :)

Last edited:
I also rape my car, it gets a mega thrashing...it's now done 7,100 miles and brakes are perfecto :)

audi doing it under warranty or because it's a wearing part they won't?

I feel abused !!

Warranty by the way as it shouldn't happen after that mileage full stop !!

Has got me a little worried to be honest, if i walk into audi with stage 3 shark(which it will soon be hopefully).....with ****** discs, theyll be like "im sorry sir there's nothing we can do" :shrug: unless...... you bring out the wonga.....

Ah well, the price we pay for speed..... who needs food??

Has got me a little worried to be honest, if i walk into audi with stage 3 shark(which it will soon be hopefully).....with ****** discs, theyll be like "im sorry sir there's nothing we can do" :shrug: unless...... you bring out the wonga.....

Ah well, the price we pay for speed..... who needs food??
They said that to me when the car was stock. brakes were noisy, answer: you warped your discs. no replacement for you!
changed the pads for other brand and no issues since.

great service! gotta love them!