Uh-oh.. Engine Warning light came on

Mike_P

Reaction score
So driving back home from a spot of lunch today, and the engine warning light came on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Funny thing is though, oil level is fine, there's no funny sounds coming from the engine bay and power delivery is still consistent...

Any one else had similar problems or ideas what it could be? I'd stick vag com on it, but don't know where the port is!

If it is the orange light with the image of an engine it is usually linked to emssisions or something like that.
Get it to the dealers for a check on the lamda probes.

I have had a coolant warning light come on since I bought the car. The car is approx. 5 months old. There was oil getting into the coolant. After numerous trips to the garage and only actually getting to drive my car for half the time I've had it, enough was enough. I am currently waiting for them to confirm if I will be getting a new car. I no longer have confidence in the one they sold me. I think I have driven every kind of curtesy car Audi do!

welcome to the board, bigray...

that's an insane story, you should maybe start a whole thread, with details etc...