2.0 audi a3 2011 140 bhp chunning chip ?

dantdi-black edition

Reaction score
hi i wonder if anyone can help ?
i normally get my car mapped by amd essex but as i bought a new car with warranty i dont want to void this.
Amd said they have to take the ECU out and map it because all new vags have codes on them to stop this being so easy .and more money for them because you have to take it back to them .
so was thinking of a plug and play because if anything oeas wrong i can just unplug it . can anyone give me any advice and im not looking for massive power a all 160-170 bhp would be nice .
thanks dan

AMD looked at my MY2011 Cab and turns out I too have a locked ECU. They did mention they were working on 'cracking' the code but could give no time frame. I then spoke to Superchips about their Blue Fin option - the sales chap said he'd never heard of A3's with 'locked' ECU's, at that point I thought it best to hang up ...

DTTB

Shark Performance can carry out the 'bench remapping' on your car but you would need to take it to them for the work to be carried out. Give Rob a ring and see if they can get you booked in. The majority of new Audi A3's and A4's have locked ECU's. New S3's and 2.0T can be mapped via the OBD port so unlocking not required.

Shark Performance - Volkswagen Audi Seat Skoda Mercedes BMW Porsche Tuning

yea i got told by jabba sport as well . there is a chunning chip on ebay for 140 bhp and its got the map for the dpf filter on it as thats what we have to be carefull of . but its 400 pound ....the price of a map . but i dont no wat there like

i will give them a call tomorrow had a quick look on there website but it says they only do the 2.0 tdi"s from 2004 to 2008 . but i call them
thanks