S3 8P2 Xenon style DRL's (Very Bright)

Lewbo

Reaction score
After 4 months of ownership and after changing all my other lights inside my car to LEDs and number plate LEDs I had to do something with my horrible yellow drls, was going to buy some piaa drls but there not very bright on a sunny day and wanted something that stood out as much as new style led drls

Anyways I came across these which are xenon style and have same brightness as new led drls
f46e2ecf.jpg

34e83aa8.jpg

I have been busy all weekend and never got chance to fit them til tonight so I took a quick pic to show comparison to standard DRL and I have to say I am very pleased as how bright they really are compared to standard.
0c1190d8.jpg

0acf3aa6.jpg

As you can see there are very bright compared to standard and in the day time look much better in the headlight compared to ones where they have 80 smds where they can all be seen and just looks cheap and tacky where as these look oem as such.
Will get some daytime photos very soon.

Will post link soon as, don't get any warning errors there are 7w each so draw Alot more power than standard LEDs, I have just found some that are twice as powerful and think am going to be ordering these instead :), they have two chips inside not just one I have shown above.