Milltek Contact?

DJ-S3

Reaction score
What does a connecting pipe look like for the cat back system? Bought a 2nd hand Milltek DP Decat and cat back system and the bloke said (forum memeber) he'd send the connecting pipe for the cat back as he had that on before he fitted the DP. Don't get me wrong, it was package really well and is exactly what i'm after but i'm unsure if there's a reducer there, having never seen one before.

I just don't want to turn up to my garage and say fit the cat back for now and for them to turn around after taking mine to pieces to say i need a reducer.

Phone number for Milltek would be handy too if i need to order one. Can't find a phone number anywhere :s

Dom

What does a connecting pipe look like for the cat back system? Bought a 2nd hand Milltek DP Decat and cat back system and the bloke said (forum memeber) he'd send the connecting pipe for the cat back as he had that on before he fitted the DP. Don't get me wrong, it was package really well and is exactly what i'm after but i'm unsure if there's a reducer there, having never seen one before.

I just don't want to turn up to my garage and say fit the cat back for now and for them to turn around after taking mine to pieces to say i need a reducer.

Phone number for Milltek would be handy too if i need to order one. Can't find a phone number anywhere :s

Dom
Surely you've checked the milltek website?? The tel number is at the bottom of every page!