Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    3rd Gear

Status

Milltek Contact?

What does a connecting pipe look like for the cat back system? Bought a 2nd hand Milltek DP Decat and cat back system and the bloke said (forum memeber) he'd send the connecting pipe for the cat back as he had that on before he fitted the DP. Don't get me wrong, it was package really well and is exactly what i'm after but i'm unsure if there's a reducer there, having never seen one before.

I just don't want to turn up to my garage and say fit the cat back for now and for them to turn around after taking mine to pieces to say i need a reducer.

Phone number for Milltek would be handy too if i need to order one. Can't find a phone number anywhere :s

Dom

2. # ADS
    ADS

Giac Extreme+!! Lovin it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ-S3 View Post
    What does a connecting pipe look like for the cat back system? Bought a 2nd hand Milltek DP Decat and cat back system and the bloke said (forum memeber) he'd send the connecting pipe for the cat back as he had that on before he fitted the DP. Don't get me wrong, it was package really well and is exactly what i'm after but i'm unsure if there's a reducer there, having never seen one before.

I just don't want to turn up to my garage and say fit the cat back for now and for them to turn around after taking mine to pieces to say i need a reducer.

Phone number for Milltek would be handy too if i need to order one. Can't find a phone number anywhere :s

Dom
    Surely you've checked the milltek website?? The tel number is at the bottom of every page!
    07 Suzuka Grey S3, Giac Extreme plus map, Autotech HPFP, VF Engineering CAI, 18" black rims,factory tints,fbmfsw,Mk 2 RNS-E,CH-LH lights.puddle lights,Bose,Shark fin, Lamin x lights & Fogs.Full TBE miltek, 09 White DIS,Buckets,LED conversion,TPMS.

3rd Gear

Status
    Waw!! How did i not notice that. Hahahaha

North East Forum Moderator

Status

Website | Facebook | Audi TT 2.0TDI 170 Quattro