Bought some S3 parts from a car breaker.
I want to fit it myself, and need to ask a few question. I have the double grill.
1) Do I need specialised tools?
2) How tough is the car reinforced bar? Will a hand saw be adequate?
3) How do I connet the fogs? and it's got washers do I need them?
4) Spoiler, what glue do I use? I'm guessing normal super glue won't cut it
5) I need to cut the rear S3 diffuser to make way for my quad tips, what tool can I use to cut it? I want a nice smooth cut.
Colour is Dolpin grey, my car is lava grey. If I wrap the roof do you think it would look alright?