Help need led numb plate lights

reid1

Watch this space
Reaction score
Hey folks needin led number plate lights for my 2010 s3 sportback don't want the ones u can see from the moon lol are there new ones out yet this has to be the trickiest car for LEDs ever :sob:

T8ups is your man drop him a pm on here

Hey folks needin led number plate lights for my 2010 s3 sportback don't want the ones u can see from the moon lol are there new ones out yet this has to be the trickiest car for LEDs ever :sob:

Don't think there actually are any for 2010 cars onwards that don't give a bulb out error..... People are on the case though.

These ones work without any DIS errors (cost £25.99 with free postage) on 2010+ A3/S3's, but they are clearly visible from the International Space Station, unfortunately. Warren did however take his apart and fit some Laminex on the inside to tone them down and they looked great.

Audi A3 S3 A4 S4 A6 S6 A8 S8 Q7 Error Free Number Plate unit LED Bulb UK seller | eBay

I keep on meaning to do the same as Warren with some Laminex I have lying around, so I can pop mine back in. At the moment I'm using Polarg M28 bulbs and I check them every couple of weeks to ensure that they aren't melting the bulb housings (due to them being 10W instead of the OEM 5W C5W festoon bulbs). No probs with them so far *touches wood* :wub: xx