Dilemmas dilemmas

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Just come back from the Audi garage and I now have the option to buy a new Ible White S3 with lots of extras. The trade in value for mine has now risen to £16k and they also knocked £4k off the price of the new one.

So I wanna tee some people up to buy the FBMFSW with airbag and loom and the RNSE unit I fitted last month. I just want to recoup some cash as no point in trading my old S3 in with them fitted as the price will not rise.

Mods I dont want this moved to classifieds as only seeing how much interest there is.

If you want them then PM with a price.

Nice one, Mark! The deal sounds a sweeter finance wise than the last one, so you should go for it. Ibis is gorgeous, ..you deserve it, so go on and treat yourself! As you say, there's no point in trading your S3 in with the FBMFSW and RNS-E as you'll get nothing extra for them. All the best with it, Sweetie! :wub: xx

Well done Paullie.....2000 posts......wee glass of champers then!!! The only thing I don't like are the wheels. Would of preferred the Black Edition ones but hey beggars cant be choosers. Comes with technology pack, comfort pack, auto lights, mirrors, adaptive bi-xenons, extended leather pack, reversing sensors, cruise control, RNSE 2, FBMFSW and all the other S3 bits n bobs.

2012-05-17122319.jpg

2012-05-17122259.jpg

Will be on the lookout for a black optics grill as I dont like the chrome grill.....looks real nice in black.

Last edited:
Reactions: ~RS~, Sandra and Paullie
What happened to that gorgeous blue S3 you were buying brodster?

Looks AMAZING, Mark! That's a fabulous spec too, slight shame it's not the BE that you would have wanted, but that's very easily remedied. My S3 was the same when I bought it, but a wheel swap and a BE grille and you'd be sorted! Love it, Dude!

Yeah, 2001 posts now, shows I never shut up, ..lol :laugh: xx

Stunning looking car Mark. Lol paullie, i never shut up either. Well done on the 2001 post. :) xx

What happened to that gorgeous blue S3 you were buying brodster?

It was slightly above my budget seeing as my new business has just taken off so didnt wanna plough all my gratuity money into one car. And I stick to my budget regardless. This one cropped up and they moved quite a bit on what they were giving me for mine. Audi finance give me a deposit and the garage gave me a substantial amount of money off too so all in all new car price minus £5k really. Rude not to.

Reactions: Sandra
Whats that saying, ah i remember now. "its good to talk" :) x

Job done..........had a night to mull it all over and the phone call at 0800 will mean the Ibis White S3 is all mine.......hope I've made the right decision. Gonna try my luck in asking if they can put different wheels on it. Not hopeful but worth a try. Need to track down a BE grill now.....anyone.

How long for the running in period as I will be getting it remapped Shark Stage 1 again, rude not to...........I thought maybe about 2k.

Reactions: Sandra and Paullie
Nice car there Brodster and yes, agree totally re the wheels. The ones in the pics really let it down IMO. I had an A5 Coupe Black Edition as a courtesy car and the wheels on it were very cool. Fitted to your new car and with the black grill it would look killer. They looked like this:
Audi-a4-and-a5-black-edition.jpg

i think youve just decided it for me too, the beast is going, a1 or a3 in its place spleet new audi exclusive

Job done..........had a night to mull it all over and the phone call at 0800 will mean the Ibis White S3 is all mine.......hope I've made the right decision. Gonna try my luck in asking if they can put different wheels on it. Not hopeful but worth a try. Need to track down a BE grill now.....anyone.

How long for the running in period as I will be getting it remapped Shark Stage 1 again, rude not to...........I thought maybe about 2k.

Excellent news, Mark! Well made up for you, Sweetie. You shouldn't need to give it any more than 1K miles before remapping TBH, ..some guys don't even believe modern engines need this 'breaking in' period any more, but I'd err on the side of caution and give it its first 1K, ..which won't take you long to clock up, I'm sure :laugh: :wub: xx

Was going to go for 3k but 1k will do..........and the phone call has been made so she's mine....yahoo!!!
I asked about the wheels and it was a no goer......as they have given so much for my car. So the search is on for a nice set of wheels and a BE grill. Might just stick with the BE wheels................see what happens.........could be some wheelin and dealin going on............free map for some wheels...lol

Well done Mark. When you collecting it? :) x

​Wow, that sounds good Mark. :) x

congrats mate, looks really lovely.
what's wrong with the wheels? i really like them. was thinking of changing them but then again i would only go for lightweights or oem speedlines.