Revo tuner in the North East

br20vt

Reaction score
Hi,
im after getting my 2008 facelift S3 mapped to Revo stage 1 for now,
Just wanting some recommendations on where to go & any feedback within the north east preferably.
Any help is much appreciated

Sedox Performance UK in Sunderland do Revo.
i only been in get my car rolling road.
but not heard any feedback on them because they just open new unit 6-8months ago.

Y revo?
Try falcon performance in middlesbrough, best garage in the ne if not the country. Face book em, then u will see why

Love the agressiveness of a Revo map and a lot of people use Revo and its highly recommended. Falcon is 5mins down the road from me, wasnt aware they done remaps.

br20vt where bouts exactly are you ? go on revo website and all dealers are on there!

Triple H Motorsport in Benton, Newcastle. PDT in Boldon.
You wont be disappointed with Revo.

keep well away from pdt in boldon ! kids an idiot ! tried to tell me that there was revo software available for my car when there isnt !, have heard loads of horror stories about him .

keep well away from pdt in boldon ! kids an idiot ! tried to tell me that there was revo software available for my car when there isnt !, have heard loads of horror stories about him .
Can second that. Personally i wouldnt touch revo, just my 2 pence.

Im from Middlesbrough, i know there all on the website i was just after some recommendations from people who have had theres mapped.

Triple H Motorsport in Benton, Newcastle. PDT in Boldon.
You wont be disappointed with Revo.

Cheers Paul, i've had a car with Revo software before & loved the aggressiveness. Quite a few people have recommended Triple H, think that might be the place to go as its fairly local too.

triple h is five mins away from me , a few of my pals have went there and said he is ok but only takes cash ! . can be arkward to find so if you get stuck gis a shout !
cmgreen ive had no problem with revo software ,just a problem with the bloke who runs pdt as he tries and sells you one of his maps as a revo remap ! .