K seal

Stevo11

Reaction score
The Rad on my a3 tdi has got a leak and need a temp fix has anyone ever used k seal or expirince with it

its the best stuff,make sure you shake it well,but if it dont work.....nothing will ! Personally id only use stuff in older cars,if my rad was leaking id park the car up and get a rad before i even think of using anything..........but this suff does work and its permanent.

Use steel seal, k seal didnt work but steel seal did!

was losing a tank of coolant in 2 days and steel seal sorted it :)

Hmmm lets think no it WILL knacker your water pump!
Most people forget you need to flush the system after use otherwise you have solid objects running through your cooling system!
Just my thoughts on the matter it's your car do as you please

i wouldn't use it, even as a temp fix, you have to flush the whole system as it will discolour the coolant brown and will look aweful, and it will take a while to flush the whole system out. And as said, the solid particles will make your water pump fail alot sooner.

The Rad on my a3 tdi has got a leak and need a temp fix has anyone ever used k seal or expirince with it
As above, give it a miss, will settle in the entire system, if you can't avoid it flush out the lot after the repair

Change the rad mate! Like prevoisly stated it will settle in the system and who knows thats types of issues it could cause. If your handy with the spanners, it should be a straight forward swap.......i did mine myself on mt 2.0tdi it took a fair amount of time but managed it!

Change the rad mate! Like prevoisly stated it will settle in the system and who knows thats types of issues it could cause. If your handy with the spanners, it should be a straight forward swap.......i did mine myself on mt 2.0tdi it took a fair amount of time but managed it!
All sorted now only just had a full respray and didn't want to damage anything fitting it my self I done one on my mk5 golf was a bit fidily so got the body shop were I had it painted to fit me a new one happy days

I use it on my and no more leaking..not sure for long term if it will cause any damages. Maybe I may need a flush the system soon as some people comments are make sense to me lol.