Coming Home Lights with Fogs & L.E.D's Lights "Solved" With Help From "itwasntme"

J.R.

"Started From The Bottom"
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
A Couple of Months ago I find a video watch is below of the New 8P3's with Coming Home Lights with Fogs & L.E.D's "Only"

Ever since I saw this video I always wanted on my this on my Audi a3

As some people know I have a 8p1 converted into a 8p3 ....With a Upgraded Central Electronics Module Letter "K"

I soon found out that K Modules can not be coded to do Coming Home Lights with Fogs & L.E.D's "Only" as the modules after which came on the 8p3 you could.

Well After some digging and searching by Ash ""itwasntme" He found somebody in Germany who makes a Little device "resisters I think" That hooks up into the Central Electronics Module.

Old thread :

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3...ming-home-lights-only-fogs-l-e-ds-lights.html

Only 50 Euro ...

img2438r.jpg

I then got Ash ""itwasntme" to install it into my car .....

With the instructions that I converted from German to English ....With thanks to "Google Translate" :thumbsup:

End result :

Special thanks to Ash "itwasntme" :thumbsup:

If anybody wants the module or resisters should I say please E-mail : audi.diagnose@gmail.com

This works on 8p1 cars as well as 8p2 as you can see with the video below :

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work lads! I've been looking to do this to my car for ages. Do you have a copy of the instructions digzz? Is there much wiring involved?

Who's running the audi.diagnose@gmail thing?