Gents and Ladies,
Got myself a new job (starting in July, currently on notice), and the company car policy states 4door diesel cars, thus my 3dr may have to go... (not sure how strict they will be!).
Only had it since Dec'11 and spent a good amount getting it to a sound condition.
I have searched on the Autotrader to get a value but cant find many 3dr diesel s-line quattro's about. Thus I have come to the experts... YOU!
Audi A3 TDI 170 Quattro S-Line Exclusive Ed
- MY2007, 57 Plate, Registered Dec 2007
- Full Audi Main Dealer Service History
- 58000 Miles (will go up slightly due to day to day use)
- MOT to Nov 12
- Tax to 31st Dec 12
- Maintained regardless of cost
Additions to Original Specification
- Phantom black pearl paint
- 6-speed manual
- Full S-Line Specification
- Black Optic Pack (front grill surround & rear spoiler)
- Full black leather S-Line interior with front centre arm rest and three rear head rests.
- Climate control dual zone air conditioning
- Audi RNS-E factory fit DVD Sat-Nav, with SD card support (4Gb card supplied)
- CD 6 changer in glove box.
- Upgraded OEM speaker system.
- OEM Bluetooth fitted for phone connection.
- Multi-function steering wheel.
- OEM Privacy Glass.
- Interior Light Pack; front footwells, puddle lights, warning lights.
- Remote central locking.
- Rear sun blind
- Front fog lights.
- Alloys, 18” aftermarket RS3 matt black + polished steel, In need of refurb - may change prior to sale
- Tyres, 4 new Continentals, front Nov’11 and back Mar'12, good tread all round.
- MY2011 OEM rear lights upgrade
- LED light upgrade throughout + LED side lights + black side repeaters
- Bright white Phillips head lights.
- Model deletion to rear
Paint work needs a bit of TLC, some stone chips on front bumps and hair line scratches on some panels due to normal wear - I aim to get this sorted too.
- Full Service inc Haldex oilCarried out in Dec ’11 - Main Dealer, next due ~11000miles
- Oil & Filters changed in May'12, next due ~10000miles.
- Brake fluid change in Jan'12.
- New front and rear brake pads in Jan’12.
- New OEM turbo fitted by Audi main dealer in Dec’11, carries 2years Audi warranty.
- Four new injectors fitted by Audi main dealer in Dec’11 as part of model recall.
- New DPF & Exhaust sensor fitted in Jan’12 along with full DPF regeneration.
- Suspension upgraded in Feb’12 to Eibach Pro Kit along with new front shockers and mounts.
They is slight vibration in the front right wheel when turning left which I am sorting at Audi.
Let me know what you think is a fair price! No silly 50p and a bag of scratchings comments! :-)