Black RS3 grill on dark grey S3?

jrsmooth

Reaction score
What's everybody's thoughts on the above? Unsure if it will really stand out that much, as it would on a white one for example.

Joe

It will look really stealthy for sure, Dude and I'm sure i wil suit it, but I think personally I would be more tempted to put the Alu RS3 grille on a dark coloured S3, as the alu surround will make the detailing of the grille itself stand out. If it's all dark grey/black, you might not notice it is in fact an RS grille. It is your car though, and whatever you go for will look great :wub: xx

I think either grilles will look the business. The Alu grille will obviously stand out more due to the colour contrast. But a black one would make your car look evil :wub: Either way it will look the business in my eyes.

Yeh I'm thinking the evil look, but the contrast thought keeps pulling me back. Anybody on here got a grey RS3 with either grill?

Oh decisions decisions!

Leaning towards mean and evil, I think!! :rock:

img_1171_4515.jpg

6084664681_6c357e63c7_b.jpg

That's Ilim's RS3 grille, which is in the classifieds at the moment. :wub: xx

The bottom car Daytona Grey or is it something else?

Not sure in all honesty. I found the picture on Flickr, with no information about the car. I was hoping for a front on shot but no such luck!