S3 Grille on a BE

rOb_A

Reaction score
Is the S3 grille a straight swap for a BE? and can you swap the S3 badge for a S-Line?

Not bought from them myself, Fella, but the price is good, their feedback is excellent and most of all, it will definitely fit your car as Ash says. I sold my old S3 grille to another member on here and he changed the S3 badge for an S-Line one and it looked really cool on his car. :wub: xx

thanks Paullie, just deciding whether change my SB S Line over to 3 door BE but not keen on the BE grille. anyway not seen a recent pic of your banana beast lately, get one posted up :yum:

Yeaa here you go...

63f5e488.jpg

---

e323a44f.jpg

---

8a92c2c0.jpg

looks mint lad! pressed plates?

you not go for the S Line badge? can i ask how much for the grille?

Yeaaaaa man. Got them of Jen and Andy off here.

Ummm think it was about £300/£400.

I was going to get an RS3 grill but got asked for my RS3 logbook. Lol. Plus it was about £600. Ha.

you lowered it in anyway? i've got a 1.8tfsi now but thinking of a 140tdi BE but do like the 1.8tfsi ticks a lot of boxes :happy:

Nope, iv not lowered it. Not really into that. More into packing gadgets in :)

The new Tfsi engine is pretty good but it is a bit juicy on the old fuel...

yep i agree, i get an average of 34mpg. you? nice tone when i put my foot down though for a stock exhaust

One more question; is it possible to put S3 grille on an S line Bumper? MY 10 or 11 bumper ? I bought one and waiting for the bumper catch on ebay :) PM me please for the answer..

Thanks a lot! :)

One more question; is it possible to put S3 grille on an S line Bumper? MY 10 or 11 bumper ? I bought one and waiting for the bumper catch on ebay :) PM me please for the answer..

Thanks a lot! :)

Have a read of this thread mate :) Been answered 3times already :p