Moral dilemma !?

OVRA3

Reaction score
Some of you may know I have a god awful dent on the passenger side. It's being done at the end of the month paid for by me no insurance involved..Today I was coming out of the car park and a girl nearly reversed into the side of me, didn't look while she reversed. I accelerated and went around her. My question to you is.. Should I have let her hit it as its dented already would have saved me some money.. What would you have done????

Last edited:
No, you did the right thing. Of course we have these thoughts when faced with a dilemma like that, but you have acted correctly and honestly in this case. Relax and enjoy life, there are far worse scenarios happening all around us, so stay confident that you can and apparently do take great decisions. I wish people were more like you.

Reactions: Rob W8 and Danman1
That's what I thought.. It crossed my mind for a split second... Life choices are so hard lol! It's easy to take the easy way out of things.. This week on here has made me think more about things.. Nicked mirrors, cars.. Would letting her hit me be as bad as that??? Maybe...

Instinct reaction would always be to avoid that, Thinking about it after i bet you sometimes wish you sat there so she was footing the bill for it all. Nevermind

You guys are all good peeps! It would be nice for her to foot the bill but hey, conscience is clear :p

This happened to me the other day, woman pulled straight out of a giveway! Initial reaction was to slam the brakes on, however not gonna lie, going back I would have probably just hit her.

Oh and last year the same thing that you just avoided happened to me, only the girl hit me! Such dodos.

You did the right thing, would have been a pretty selfish thing to do. I can totally understand the contemplation but I like to think karma would have come back and bit you in the *** eventually.
Same as I whenever I see how some douchbag has keyed someones car, I like to think they are the ones now in intensive care.

This happened to me the other day, woman pulled straight out of a giveway! Initial reaction was to slam the brakes on, however not gonna lie, going back I would have probably just hit her.

Oh and last year the same thing that you just avoided happened to me, only the girl hit me! Such dodos.

And the common denominator here is ... Just joking ladies! I know all Audi driving ladies drive superbly well!

You did the right thing, would have been a pretty selfish thing to do. I can totally understand the contemplation but I like to think karma would have come back and bit you in the *** eventually.
Same as I whenever I see how some douchbag has keyed someones car, I like to think they are the ones now in intensive care.

Perhaps the c70t who reversed into me is too!! Wishful thinking! And the same for the wing mirror and car thrives karma will get you!