LED Headlight Help.

P80RSY

Reaction score
Hi all,

So it starts by joining a Forum and here we go again spending,££££ with my first Audi.

I have a facelift A3 but without the LED's I know I will need washer jets for front bumper.

I’m looking at the below lights and wonder what can i do to even the color of the lenses up. Has anyone used a very light laminx to tint ? Any links or pics would be appreciated.

Also what would it cost my back pocket for Bulb and Ballast, what parts would I need for fitting.

Audi A3 S3 8PA 8P LED DRL Xenon Headlights | eBay

Any Help / comments appreciated.

2nd set are adaptive what colour is your car i wouldnt tint the lights on a blag goes nicely imho

you know youll need a new ce unit and level controller, lightswitch and adaptor loom with level sensors, headlight washers are not required though i do recommend them

Wow those lights are seriously expensive... I'll be removing and refitting my kit from my focus to my A3 with just a new pair of bulbs i think!

dont fit a hid kit to your car, 1 it is not mot compliant and 2 it will burn out your wiper motor which is 150 new from audi before the fitting