Aero wiper blade replacements.

G

Goner

£30 for Audi for the front two which i think it is scandalous so does anyone know of any decent quality replacements, BOSCH or similar?

You can get them off eBay for around £10 delivered but i can't be ***** with them is the quality is poor, IE lifting blades when driving down the motorway etc.

Thanks

I've just had a set off eBay delivered. Not fitted them, but will today.

They are Bosch Aerotwin. Direct fit, complete replacement.
Was £20.
Didn't fancy a cheapo set for £10.

Audi ones will be made by someone for them most likely. As are a lot of parts. The sheer cost of setting up a factory prohibits making everything themselves.

I got a set from ebay for £10 they have been alright to be fair. Been on the car for nearly 6 months now and still OK. They are no Bosch but they work fine and I would buy them again. I dont think they will last as long and I think thats where the difference comes in.. For a tenner they are fine..

I've just had a set off eBay delivered. Not fitted them, but will today.

They are Bosch Aerotwin. Direct fit, complete replacement.
Was £20.

Got a link for these matey?

Just bought an A3 but had the Bosch ones on my old Clio and they were spot on.

I'd like to know this aswell please. My wipers are pretty crap and always misses 1 blob of water on the screen, so annoying!

how do i get rid of that streak across the middle of the windscreen left by the driver side wiper? im not sure if its the wiper that keeps doing it and needs changing or just a design fault?

how do i get rid of that streak across the middle of the windscreen left by the driver side wiper? im not sure if its the wiper that keeps doing it and needs changing or just a design fault?

mine does exactly this, right in my direct sightline (straight-forward)

no mine isnt in my line of sight, its at the tip of the wiper blade.
Im sure if its happening in the middle of the wiper then the blade needs changing, might just change mine over and see if that fixes it