Carbon fiber bonnet for 8p1 dual grill?

DumpedA3

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a front bumper from an 8p1 (Dual grill) Audi A3 fitted to my 8p2 (Single grill) Audi A3. I know most of you convert the 8p1 to the 8p2 style but here in America we never got the 2004 model...so it's a bit of a rarity to convert the other way :p The bonnet I have presently does not line up with the front bumper. Other than purchasing a stock 2004 bonnet, I was wondering if you folks know any companies that may sell a carbon fiber bonnet for the 2004 dual grill model. I have searched the internet and searched through the forums and haven't found anything. Only carbon bonnets seem to be for the 8L model and the 8p2 model.

Either that or I can make a boser hood out of my present bonnet to cover the gapping issues or possibly trade my 8p2 bonnet for an 8p1 bonnet...? Let me know and thanks ahead of time! :)

May be worth emailing one of the sellers on ebay who sell the 8P2 one and ask if they can make or get hold of the earlier bonnet.
You can have my 8P1 bonnet for free if you can arrange a international courier

Hey Ash B.

I would love to take you up on that offer for the 8p1 bonnet...do you think you could get me a price quote to ship the bonnet? I will message you the state in the US as well as the zipcode...If you can do fedex I can cover the entire shipping cost on my side and you shouldn't have to pay anything. Just box and ship :) If you would like a price for the bonnet please just let me know. I will be messaging you. Thanks so much.