Black FK S3 Style Grill

SCFC_Messiah

Reaction score
Hi guys

My car is in the garage for the next week and as a result of the work being done, the front bumper is being removed. I figured now was the best time to fit the grill, rather than waiting a few months as planned and having to remove the bumper all over again

The garage are happy to fit the grill FOC, but I need to get it to them by next Wednesday

Just wondering if you guys could recommend a retailer from personal experience that are good with their delivery times? Or maybe you have one for sale yourself?

All help appreciated!

Seems I can get the grill directly from FK at the bargain price of £20.44. But it looks gloss black to me;

Tuning FK Automotive | ABS Sport Grill for Audi A3 (Typ 8P) Yr. 05-08 | purchase online

fksg33003-2_p1.jpg

Compared to this, which is what I'm aiming for;

DSCF0398.jpg

Can anybody confirm they come in both gloss and matte black? Or are they the same grille, just deceiving pictures?

For future reference to anybody in the same boat as me, I've just called FK and they tell me the grill only comes in one style of black - so the picture on their site must be deceiving

Also delivery within 3-4 working days. Ordered :)

so does this mean its matte only or gloss only.

so does this mean its matte only or gloss only.

Mine arrived today. It's pretty much a matte black finish. The picture of it fitted to the car above is a much more accurate representation than the picture used on the FK website

Can this fit A3 54plate ?

I presume you have the split grille bumper? In which case no

2011 has different facelift parts.

I need a grille myself. Cant decide on black or chrome surround though. Going on a black car, so whilse i like black grilles on other colours, sometimes i like others dislike that murdered out look.

They look like they fit well, for the price cant really go wrong.

Anyone know if a pre facelift Audi badge would fit, or will i need a new facelift badge ?

There was a thread recently, linked an ebay badge. Has been fitted by members on here. Think they bonded it on though instead of the included clips.

I placed my FK order the other day. Delivery was £10 i think.

Yea iv been fitting mine today :) looks good. we had to bodge the badge to fit on proply. What a b***h the screws on the top were, they wouldnt budge at all.

2011 has different facelift parts.

I need a grille myself. Cant decide on black or chrome surround though. Going on a black car, so whilse i like black grilles on other colours, sometimes i like others dislike that murdered out look.

They look like they fit well, for the price cant really go wrong.

Anyone know if a pre facelift Audi badge would fit, or will i need a new facelift badge ?

Did you end up buying a black grill or silver souround. Any pics. Ihave black sport and really can't make my mind up