S3 Cam Follower

pinterovski

Reaction score
Hi!
Is there any place that i can buy cam follower for my S3 online?
Need to get this thing sorted,forgot about it when i replace internals for autotech:banghead:
Many thanks!

Have you tried stoke audi, there site sponsors. There at bottom of main forum page :)

I bought an uprated one that was twice as thick as the original, it took a while to come though. I think i bought it from FR Tuning

There is this one.

=http://fr-rtuning-shop.co.uk/index.php?_a=product&product_id=1770

Product Information

kmd-03023 KMD Upgraded 2.0TFSI Armoloy Coated Cam Follower

After months of R&D KMD Tuning is pleased to present another product to our 2.0T FSI line up. Typically customers don’t pay mind to their cam follower and as you all know, the factory cam follower can cause fuel cuts when worn down. Additionally, from our experience and testing, when using an after market fuel pump the cam follower can wear down even quicker then normal.

With that in mind KMD designed a follower made from the factory material, hardened to the same spec, and is .028 larger then factory. We also eliminated the factory c-clip (one less thing to fail). The reason we decided to use this specific increase was because after trying larger and smaller sizes this was the most efficient without causing cam wear. At 10k the follower thickness was at .019 and at 20K it was at the factory size, which now gives you an extra 20K and most importantly, piece of mind! This testing was done over a period of 8 months on 4 different vehicles that varied from stock to stg3 500hp cars. When running a stock car the wear on the follower was even less then stg1 vehicle.